[Omaha.pm] Tues. Dec 3rd Meeting - Dancer web application microframework

Brian Edwards brian at etcproject.com
Sun Nov 24 15:26:09 PST 2013

A little song, a little Dance, maybe a little ImageMagick in your pants...

Upcoming Meetings

Tuesday, Dec 3 2013 7pm

Brian Edwards - Overview of Dancer Perl web micro-framework.

An overview of Dancer, the minimalist Perl web framework "inspired by
Sinatra".

Dancer is intuitive and straight-forward - gets things running quickly,
clean, lean and powerful. From small sites to full-scale enterprise web
apps Dancer does the job without getting in the way.

Flexible enough to keep Modern Perl monkeys happy and make an old
procedural gorilla productive again.

Depending on available prep time, I'll try to mix a little ImageMagick
into the talk / demo app.

     http://www.perldancer.org
     https://twitter.com/PerlDancer
     https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer
     http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php

BYOB, I'm a cheap date.  But hope to see you there.

Brian Edwards