[Omaha.pm] April 9, May 14 meetings

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Mar 12 21:10:26 PDT 2013

On Mar 12, 2013, at 10:00 PM, Shawn Hermans <shawnhermans at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this my punishment for not giving my talk this month?  You go and have BBQ without me? I guess I can't complain too much. The food in San Fran isn't too bad either.  I am on for next month as long as you will still have me.  It is a talk on Pig.  Wouldn't BBQ be really fitting? Maybe BLTs?

Mwooohahahha...

April is National Celery Month! Bonus: I'll bring some bulk Ranch dressing!  :o)

So I've now got Shawn and Nick as the upcoming presenters:

   http://odlug.org/

   Shawn Hermans
      Pig and Python to process large data.

   Nick Nisi
      git Workshop, re-deux!

Anyone else have thing(s) they want to present?

Thanks!