[Omaha.pm] Potential Workshop Plan for the Summer

Jay Hannah jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
Sat Apr 20 07:45:47 PDT 2013

I'm reading your email sitting here in DC at a Perl workshop (dcbpw.org). If there's interest I'd be happy to spearhead a Perl track effort in Omaha this summer. If you were also having the workshop NEXT summer I could probably get people to fly in for it. (This summer is probably short notice for a lot of Perl conference people who don't live nearby. There are LOTS of Perl conferences / workshops / hackathons: http://www.yapc.org/)

Thanks,

Jay Hannah
Project Lead / Programmer
http://www.iinteractive.com