[Omaha.pm] 1 Omaha-pm moderator request(s) waiting

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Sep 13 08:37:12 PDT 2012

-yawn-  10M charitable whats? Paper clips? Espresso beans?

"Fund"?  What?

But never let it be said I didn't let the membership vote. All those in favor of allowing this deposit say "aye".

   http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-september-6-2012/hope-and-change-2---democratic-platform-amendments
   3m 11s

:)