[Omaha.pm] Can someone recommend an IRC client?

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Wed Sep 12 08:41:27 PDT 2012

If you want something graphical, I have used Colloquy<http://colloquy.info/>.
It's pretty good. I would recommend against the OS X port of Irssi to the
GUI. It seems to be very buggy and not very well maintained. Normally, I
also use irssi, but Colloquy is handy in that it integrates with OS X
notifications and such. It's a little less intimidating than irssi can be
if you're not used to programming your way through an application.

If you want irssi, I'd stick to the console version that djgoku and Jay
have suggested.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Dave Burchell <evaddnomaid at gmail.com>wrote:

> (I run a Mac laptop hosting a Linux VM or remote session most days.)
>
> --
> Dave Burchell

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com