[Omaha.pm] [odynug] Meeting tomorrow (Tue) night 7pm

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Nov 13 07:40:29 PST 2012

On Nov 13, 2012, at 9:24 AM, Ryan Stille <ryan at stillnet.org> wrote:
> It's hard (impossible?) to see a technical presentation through a streaming service. We're usually looking at code, instead of large-text bullet points. The resolution just isn't high enough.
>
> One time I accidentally recorded in 720p, instead of 1080p. I could definitely notice a difference, the text was harder to read. I think the streaming services are much lower res than 720p.

My first brief presentation tonight will be very talky, no reading involved. (Or perhaps some reading at a single URL.)

   Not yet unveiled

My second presentation tonight is already online, so people could follow along at home if they wanted:

   Open source Bioinformatics
   http://prezi.com/fdqw8b-tkihc/open-source-in-bioinformatics/

I'm happy to share the stage with any volunteers.