[Omaha.pm] Strawberry Perl 5.16.0.1 released

Christopher Cashell topher-pm at zyp.org
Tue May 22 09:36:46 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Jay Hannah
<jay.hannah at iinteractive.com> wrote:
> Any Windows Perl users on this list?

Not my preferred OS, but I end up using it for various things
(especially at work).  I've gotten in the habit of including
Strawberry Perl as part of my "standard kit" for any Windows box I
have to touch regularly (along with a host of other tools and
utilities).  There's still a bunch of things that annoy me with
Windows, but having Perl handy makes it a lot more tolerable.

I also keep a copy of the latest portable version of Strawberry Perl
on a USB drive with a bunch of extra modules.  That's come in handy a
few times, too.

--
Christopher