[Omaha.pm] Programming Perl, 4th Edition has arrived! (Hardcopy)

Christopher Cashell topher-pm at zyp.org
Tue Mar 6 18:56:33 PST 2012

Speaking of Perl books, my copy of Programming Perl, 4th Edition
arrived in the mail today.  It's definitely a bit of a beast, weighing
in at over 1,000 pages.  First glance seems pretty darn good.  It
looks like they did a very thorough job of updating it for "Modern
Perl", with the trademark depth and reference functionality of the
previous editions.

I'm looking forward to reading through it as a nice refresher on some
of those bits of Perl that I don't deal with regularly.

--
Christopher