[Omaha.pm] The "Modern Perl" book is now available - free PDF downloads.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Mar 6 13:27:46 PST 2012

Got this from my LinkedIn Perl group:

   - Group: Perl Mongers
   - Subject: Modern Perl 2011-2012 PDFs Available!

chromatic just put letter and A4 sized PDFs of Modern Perl: the Book
online. This is the new edition, updated for 5.14 and 2011-2012. As usual,
these electronic versions are free to download. Please do. Please share
them with friends, family, colleagues, coworkers, and interested people.

Looks like a good book, and it's free for download.

Dan
--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"