[Omaha.pm] FaceBook junkies?

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Wed Jan 25 20:54:02 PST 2012

I'd suggest having a group on Facebook if you think it might generate some
interest for the PM. My feeling is that you might get one hit from an
associate at the local branch of Big Box Store who heard from a customer
that Perl was cool and then never actually join the group when he found out
that he had to do something hard, like learn.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2012, at 11:31 PM, Dan Linder wrote:
> > I'll join, though I don't know what I'd get out of it more than reading
> mail.
>
> Ya, that's how much interest I thought we had. Just checking.  :)
>
> There are ~12 groups out there if you search FaceBook for 'Perl Mongers'.
> I shan't bother making an Omaha one.
>
> Thanks,

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com