[Omaha.pm] PKI parking permit - print your own

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Jan 11 14:35:53 PST 2012

On Jan 11, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Jay Hannah wrote:
> So you can park in the small horseshoe visitor lot in the front of the main doors (no one has been ticketed there for several years)

Ack! Correction! An anonymous victim who showed up early to come to our meeting WAS ticketed in the horseshoe last night. Apparently they're cracking down...?

So no matter where you park you'll need one of these on your dashboard from now on:

> <jan ePermit PKI UDLUG 1-10-12.docx>
> <jan ePermit PKI UDLUG 1-10-12.pdf>

I'll try to remember to bring some extras to each meeting for anyone who forgets / doesn't have a printer / whatever.

Sorry for the hassle,

odlug.org