[Omaha.pm] PKI parking permit - print your own

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Jan 11 11:41:48 PST 2012

To my surprise I got a parking ticket a couple months ago. (PKI subsequently waived it.)

Apparently they've moved to an electronic "don't ticket this car" system.

So you can park in the small horseshoe visitor lot in the front of the main doors (no one has been ticketed there for several years), or in either side lot by updating the attachment below, printing it, and putting it on your windshield.

I also attached a .pdf in case you can't open .docx files.

Thanks,

("desingated." tee-hee)