[Omaha.pm] [odlug] Teaching a Friend

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri Dec 21 11:32:12 PST 2012

On Dec 21, 2012, at 1:23 PM, Scott Hickey <jscotthickey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't the answer to all of those Perl? :)

Oh dear. So many ways to answer this. Mostly jokes.  :)   Pick your poison:

(1) Yes, Perl is always the answer. All questions are rhetorical.

(2) Yes, when you ask ME, Perl is always the answer. I'd agree with $you, but then we'd both be wrong.

(3) IntelliJ + Groovy made me swoon at Code Retreat Omaha, so I'm playing with that a little in case I'm ever trapped in a land of Java. #KnockOnWood

(4) Perl is especially awesome for iPad and Google App Engine development.</sarcasm>

:)