[Omaha.pm] Moose Class

Jay Hannah jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
Thu Jun 30 15:55:19 PDT 2011

On Jun 30, 2011, at 5:06 PM, Eric Kennedy wrote:
> I'm interested if I can swing it.  Let me know if you target a particular date.

Yup. I'll announce on the list if we get enough interest to make it possible.   :)

> You didn't happen to meet the guys from PlainBlack (WebGUI) at the conference did you?  I'm working on a project right now with company out of Charolotte (Knowmad).  One of their people, William McKee, was coordinating a session at the conference.  I think it might have been a BOF session.  Did you happen to meet him?

Not sure. Probably passed him in the hallway many times.   :)

   http://www.yapc2011.us/yn2011/user/1672

I attended one of JT's talks (the founder/owner of PB).

   http://www.yapc2011.us/yn2011/user/2190

I don't know if any WebGUI BoFs happened or not. I do know that Matt Trout (mst) got pelted with dozens of plushie WebGUI octopi DURING his keynote (http://bit.ly/k3Xpnm $5 per octopus donation). We raised $160 for The Perl Foundation that way.   :)   The videos of that should be online in a few days.

Jay Hannah
Senior Developer / Consultant
http://www.iinteractive.com
Email: jay.hannah at iinteractive.com