[Omaha.pm] One day workshop in Omaha - Intro to Moose

Jay Hannah jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
Thu Jun 30 10:18:16 PDT 2011

I'm out in Asheville NC for YAPC::NA::2011, which just wrapped up. A great time was had by all, you should come out next year (Madison, WI).   :)

I just talked to Dave Rolsky, and he'd be willing to fly out to Omaha if we can muster up a full class.

Here's the YAPC information:

   Introduction to Moose
   By Dave Rolsky (‎autarch‎) from Minneapolis.pm
   Target audience: Beginner
   http://www.yapc2011.us/yn2011/talk/3473

If we could get 15 slots sold at $220 each, we could make this happen. This is a GREAT price for a full day of world-class training!

Are you and/or your company interested in jump-starting your Modern Perl skills? Save tons of money (flights, housing, food) by bringing Dave to Omaha.   :)

Please email me, on or off list, to reserve slots.

Thanks!

Jay Hannah
Senior Developer / Consultant
http://www.iinteractive.com