[Omaha.pm] [odynug] Call for presentations

Shawn Hermans shawnhermans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:31:06 PDT 2011

We did a little experimentation with ZeroMQ as well. We primarily use
RabbitMQ as our messaging technology, but I like ZeroMQ because I never have
to set up a server.

Lately I have being a lot of work with GData. They are an Atom based data
service used by Google. We are taking their base Atom library and doing
extensions to suit our needs. Also a lot of fun recently setting up a
Redmine, Git and Hudson based Python development environment. Seems to be
working pretty well for now.

-Shawn