[Omaha.pm] [odynug] Meeting tomorrow, 7pm

Matt Payne Payne at MattPayne.org
Thu Jan 13 06:32:23 PST 2011

Jay & The Makers --

Jon sent me the exciting note below.   Free Day begins at 10am Omaha
time today.   Enjoy! --Matt

Hey, if you're interested in DIY electronics (microcontrollers, etc),
SparkFun.com is having their second annual "Free Day" tomorrow
(Thursday, 1/13/2011):

   http://www.sparkfun.com/news/487

Spread the word!