[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight, 7pm

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Tue Jan 11 09:44:04 PST 2011

On Jan 10, 2011, at 11:48 AM, Jay Hannah wrote:
> Happy 2011!
>
> Anyone excited about anything they're working on?

-crickets-    (snowbound crickets  -grin-)

I hereby declare tonight "crashing the Omaha Maker Group" night. (Again.) It's only 2 doors down from our regularly scheduled meeting:

   January 11th, 2011 at 7pm
   Peter Kiewit Institute (1110 s 67th st)
   Room 279

Nick et. al.:  How many folks have been showing up recently? (How much pizza should I bring?)

(How do I not have Nick's phone number?  -ponder-)

See you there.  :)

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782