[Omaha.pm] Fwd: Part time Catalyst development

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Tue Feb 22 13:32:48 PST 2011

Wow. 80 people on this mailing list and I got 0 responses.

What's up with that? ... Are you:

- Employed using Perl, don't want more work?
- Employed primarily in non-Perl, don't want more work?
- Under-employed but not interested in Perl work?
- Concerned your Perl skills are not what I need?
- Avoiding working with me because I'm a dork?
- Only interested in payment-per-hour work?
- More interested in work in other languages/platforms instead of Perl?
- A robot that's just archiving this mailing list?
- Deceased?
- ... other?

Feedback very welcome.  :)

Thanks,