[Omaha.pm] wunderlist seems to be a nice example of a Appcelerator Titanium application

Matt Payne Payne at MattPayne.org
Tue Feb 22 04:19:29 PST 2011

Ben -- Thanks for the talk on Appcelerator Titanium!

I was pleased to learn that the Wunderlist application[1] shares it's
source code[2] on github.   I've not tried to compile my own version,
but am hopeful that this could be a nice example of a appcelerator
Titanium program.

Thanks! --Matt Payne

[1] http://wunderli.st or http://www.6wunderkinder.com/wunderlist/
[2] https://github.com/6wunderkinder/wunderlist