[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Tue Apr 12 10:54:42 PDT 2011

On Apr 12, 2011, at 11:43 AM, Michael Kolakowski wrote:
> I am planning on going -- interested in DrRacket.  A group of us have been meeting to go through (albeit slowly) the SICP book.

Oop! Scott: We have a taker! Are you still open to presenting tonight at PKI?

If so we should meet at PKI first -- the projector is much better in our normal room across the street.   :)

> Have you ever considered RSVP's for meetings to gauge attendance?

Personally I'm too lazy/non-commital to RSVP for most things. I tend to not know for sure until 2 hours before the event, which tends to do organizers very little good.   :)

That said, if you're volunteering to be RSVP Tzar that'd be great!

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782