[Omaha.pm] xmltwig.com author gonzo?

Christopher Cashell topher-pm at zyp.org
Fri Sep 3 12:55:59 PDT 2010

2010/9/3 Jay Hannah <jhannah at omnihotels.com>:
> Uh oh. xmltwig.com has been down for 2 days, and emails to the author
> are bouncing.
>
> $work[0] uses XML::Twig for *EVERYTHING*...

A little googling around suggests that this has happened before, back
in 2007, and again a few months ago[0].  Hopefully it's just a
temporary issue, as before, and it'll be back soon?

Worst case scenario, at least we still have CPAN, and the code there.
It's a useful enough module that I don't think it'll disappear anytime
soon.

Also, I just noticed that in the CPAN distribution's README, his
e-mail address is listed as 'Michel Rodriguez (mirod at cpan.org)'.
Might be worth trying that one, see if you can get a hold of him
there?

 [0] http://code.activestate.com/lists/perl-xml/8742/

--
Christopher