[Omaha.pm] find_or_create() your own test data

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue May 25 07:37:59 PDT 2010

On May 25, 2010, at 9:30 AM, Todd Hamilton wrote:
> I am just now getting into Catalyst after your workshop.  I am
> following your tutorial and I get this error: "Can't find source for
> Parks at...".  Can you shed any light?

irc.perl.org #catalyst is an amazing resource.

Whoever ends up helping you will need to see (most of) your code and full results. You may want to create yourself a github.com account and put your code there, that way anyone anywhere can reproduce your problem quickly.

At the very least, you'll need to nopaste the full error here (or wherever):

http://paste.scsys.co.uk/

Cheers,