[Omaha.pm] [OJUG] Presentation request: git workshop

Stephen Haberman stephen at exigencecorp.com
Sat May 15 14:56:41 PDT 2010

> I'd LOVE to attend a git workshop.

I think this is an awesome idea, Jay.

> I need a git personal trainer. Know one?   (Is Stephen Haberman the
> strongest git in Omaha? -grin-)

I must admit I had hit "skim mode" by this point of the email and
initially missed my name being thrown out. (Sorry about that.)

Nonetheless, yeah, I'd have fun helping out with a workshop like this.
I did a git/git-svn talk at OJUG back in January, and showed some
basic "push from here, pull from there" stuff, but it definitely wasn't
as cool/interactive as having people go through it on their own.

Please keep me in the loop if you want to put something together.

> Goals:
> - Oops! I screwed up! Now what?

Yeah, that's an important one. :-)

- Stephen