[Omaha.pm] Perl question

Nicholas Nisi nicknisi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 04:00:18 PDT 2010

You shouldn't be trying to get it to print from inside VIM. VIM is used to
edit the file. Then, you try running it from the command line (where you
typed "VIM" into) using the command "perl assignment_6" (without quotes). If
your program is correct, you will see "Hello World" appear below.

Thanks,

Nicholas J. Nisi
nicknisi at gmail.com
nicknisi at gwu.edu