[Omaha.pm] Dancer - "The easiest way to write web applications in Perl"

Christopher Cashell topher-pm at zyp.org
Thu Mar 18 15:01:36 PDT 2010

2010/3/18 Jay Hannah <jhannah at omnihotels.com>:
> Huh. That looks cute...
>
>    http://perldancer.org/
>
> Has anyone used it?

I haven't, but it looks rather similar to another Perl framework I've
been looking at, and play to play with soon, Mojolicious::Lite.  In
fact, I just came across mention that Mojolicious::Lite was apparently
intended as a Dancer clone that was built on top of Mojo and
Mojolicious.

These might not be what I'd reach for when developing a large
application, but if you just need a couple of pages in a hurry, they
look pretty darn slick.

Christopher