[Omaha.pm] Fwd: Calling All Google Summer of Code Mentors

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Mar 11 06:46:46 PST 2010

So, what sort of criteria are you looking for in a mentor?

It's been ages since I did any C coding, but I do Perl all day long
(nothing fancy, but I've been using it daily since 1995).  If it's
helping by providing "old-guy-experience" (grin), general Perl
insight, or just simple "cheer-leading" them through tough times, etc,
I may volunteer.

Thanks,

Dan

--