[Omaha.pm] Fwd: Are the people in your PM group IRC savvy?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sat Jul 24 09:24:24 PDT 2010

I put IRC links on our homepage about a year ago. Other than my coworkers at Omni, I don't recall if anyone has dropped by. irc.perl.org #perl-help, #catalyst, #moose are my most-used channels. Saves me many hours of banging my forehead.

Also, irc.freenode.net #omaha.dev is for Omaha developers, of any language.  :)

Begin forwarded message: