[Omaha.pm] Omaha-pm Digest, Vol 69, Issue 4

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Jan 10 18:50:43 PST 2010

2010/1/9 Eric Kennedy <eric.kennedy at reformationtechnology.com>:
> I might not be tracking with you but is there a reason you can't use a
> normal link and pass a parameter via the link rather than use an embedded
> form?

Mostly so I didn't draw attention to the change. :-)  Changing from a
"button" to a simple HTML "link" would work but the look-and-feel
would change too.

I will probably leave it alone for now and wait until I get an
official complaint about the copy-and-paste then offer the solutions.

Thanks for the input!

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"