[Omaha.pm] More data code pointers.

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Feb 18 11:49:12 PST 2010

Also, if anyone has ideas on processing the below line.....

taking this and split and use it.

the code written takes the fieldname cond value.

My thoughts are to build arrays splitting on the (),or, and

/condition include_1 (f7 ne 'CE' and f10 ne 'R' and f1 ne 'CE' and
                       f8 ne 'LG' and f8 ne 'LI' and f8 ne 'LJ' and
                       f8 ne 'LR' and f8 ne 'LU' and f8 ne 'LV' and
                       f8 ne 'TL' and f8 ne 'TA' and
                      (f4 eq 'E' or f4 eq 'G' or f4 eq 'W'))

I'm working on a routine now, but if someone has done something like
this already........

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User