[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight, 7pm! Challenge hack-a-thon

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Feb 9 11:06:13 PST 2010

On Feb 9, 2010, at 10:26 AM, Ryan Stille wrote:
> Is there a meeting tonight?  Whats the topic?

Oops! Yup! It snuck up on me.  :)

   http://jays.net/wiki/Odlug

We'll be covering whatever anyone brings, and/or hacking on our 2 most recent challenges:

   http://github.com/jhannah/odynug

      pet_paradise - Juan is currently winning w/ Ruby. Brace for a Perl comeback!

      check_the_check - let's get a Board object parsing, and rough out the piece movements

And hopefully retiring to SIG-BEER sooner rather than later.  :)

See you there!