[Omaha.pm] Fwd: Beer && Code Holiday Party

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Dec 7 09:06:30 PST 2010

FYI. Same night as our meeting, for which we don't yet have an agenda set.

--------
From: Andy Peters <mr.andy.peters at gmail.com>
Date: December 7, 2010 10:27:57 AM CST
To: Omaha Dynamic Language User Group <odynug at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [odynug] Beer && Code Holiday Party

I am not sure if you all have heard of Beer && Code (thats okay), I
wanted to pass on the word that we are having a Holiday Party and
every programmer is invited.

Beer && Code is simple, programmers get together at bars/pubs with
their laptops, work, share and socialize.  We usually do it twice a
month.  This month we are only doing one event and it is this Holiday
Party.

The party is the Tuesday, December 14 and its more of a social thing.
Feel free to bring your laptop though.  Show what you are doing off a
bit.  Get some help from some of the folks there.  Etc.

More info - http://www.beerandcode.org/post/2133382201/we-are-having-a-holiday-party

Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/beercodeomaha
Website - www.beerandcode.org

I hope to see you there!