[Omaha.pm] Git Workshop, Sept meeting

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Wed Aug 11 05:31:36 PDT 2010

Thanks Stephen! Last night's meeting was excellent!

I updated our meeting history with links to Stephen's blog entries:

   http://jays.net/wiki/Meeting_history

It's a wiki -- everyone please feel free to add whatever notes you took that others might find helpful. (All that Windows install stuff?)

Maybe I can get the "community dev server" fired up this weekend and move odlug.org to that. (See www.linode.com for hosting info.) Please email me your preferred username. I'll create you an account, add you to sudoers/wheel and send you a password for you to change. Ubuntu is my default Linux nowadays. Everyone OK with that?

Suggestions, volunteers for upcoming meeting topics?

   http://odlug.org

Cheers,

Jay Hannah
Software Architect