[Omaha.pm] "Coding Kata" coding challenges

Michael Kolakowski mkolakow at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 05:12:31 PDT 2010

Actually, a group of us have started doing these at Union Pacific.  We meet every day first thing in the morning and go through a kata.

We've been doing the Bowling Kata from Bob Martin and sometimes the prime factors one as well.  I find it very helpful and it's a good way to start the day.  It's been successful enough that it is being turned into an official class to be offered in June!

Kata's certainly are not bound to any particular language -- or any subject for that matter.

When is the next meeting?

Cheers,
Michael