[Omaha.pm] Fwd: Perl Position

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Thu Apr 15 21:20:07 PDT 2010

Definitely, jobs.perl.org is how I found my current gig.  I'm not sure Wells
Fargo is listed there, though. I'm sure the head hunter would prefer you go
through him. ;)

I know for a fact that a number of large banks use Perl products (mostly
because some of them work with us).

Btw, it seems that we're hiring Perl developers again too at Grant Street
Group, which is also telecommute and is listed at jobs.perl.org. (Full
disclosure: I love the job and the company, but GSG does give referal
bonuses so you might not want to consider me unbiased.)

Cheers.
--
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com