[Omaha.pm] Next meeting: Randal Schwartz! 7pm April 13 2010

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Apr 12 19:46:43 PDT 2010

On Apr 12, 2010, at 9:35 PM, Robert A. Fulkerson wrote:
> I assume we're still on for Randal's talk on Tuesday night?  Haven't heard much since the announcement, but I want to make sure I can re-announce it in my class tomorrow if it's going forward.  Do we know what the topic will be?

Yup, we're still on.

   http://jays.net/wiki/Odlug

Randal: We got 22 votes, below. Have you settled on a presentation?

Hmm... I wonder how much pizza I should be bringing...

Thanks,

5 Any of the above is fine with me. I'll be there!
7 Code Review Basic Principles (45 minutes)
1 FLOSS Weekly
2 Intro to Perl Template Toolkit (90 minutes)
1 Introduction to CGI::Prototype (60 minutes)
2 Introduction to Class::Prototyped (30 minutes)
5 Introduction to GIT: The File Collection Tracking Tool (90 minutes)
3 Introduction to Perl Objects (90 minutes)
6 Learning Perl 6 (60 minutes)
7 Perl Best Practices (45 minutes)
2 Perl Inside Out Objects (45 minutes)
4 Perl-TK for graphic interfaces (60 minutes)
5 Teaching "Learning Perl": how to give better presentations (45 minutes)
7 Test Web Applications with Perl (90 minutes)
3 Writing about Perl: how to get a book deal in two years (45 minutes)
3 You had me at HELO: Spam Fighting (45 minutes)
3 mod_perl Basics (90 minutes)