[Omaha.pm] [odynug] Interest in Grails at the next meeting?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Sep 14 14:53:45 PDT 2009

Scott Hickey wrote:
> At the last two meetings, there have been requests from folks to see a presentation on Grails, the Rails-inspired web application framework written in Groovy.
>
> I am willing to put together a presentation on Grails if there is still interest.

Yes, please!

Juan said he'd present Grails, but I haven't heard from him since the
meeting. So now you too are drafted:

http://jays.net/wiki/Odlug
* Scott Hickey, Juan dueling Grails (Groovy + Rails) presentations

If you need/want the full 90m we can always block the whole meeting for you.

:)   Thanks!

---

For the October meeting I was thinking about bringing a Blimpie's/Subway
party sub instead of pizza. Any objections / requests?