[Omaha.pm] Mapping Perl structures to a SQL table...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sat Oct 31 07:26:13 PDT 2009

2009/10/30 Sterling Hanenkamp <sterling at hanenkamp.com>:
> If your data is all hashes, perhaps what you ought to look into is KiokuDB,
> since it stores hashes very efficiently. If you can turn your hashes into
> Moose classes while you're at it, all the better.

The others on my team that work with this (albeit on a lesser level)
are even wary of non-core Perl Modules or moving to a SQL DB at all.
I'm taking baby-steps here hoping to help lead them into the "big
kids" pool via the wading pool end.

But I will look into KiokuDB -- it looks like an interesting module.

Dan

--