[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Oct 13 07:42:50 PDT 2009

http://jays.net/wiki/Odlug

Scott's been called out of town on a last minute business trip, so
won't be presenting tonight.

I don't think I've heard from Juan since last month's meeting.
Hopefully he's still planning on presenting Grails on Google App Engine.

I'll be zero-prep presenting some modern Perl goodness I was working
on last week:

    Using DBIx::Class, Moose::Role, Moose array traits, and the
factory design pattern to get Apples and Oranges cooperating like
happy little CitrusFruit.  :)

Apparently these 3-foot Blimpie party subs feed 15, so I hope you come
hungry.  :)

See you there!