[Omaha.pm] ODynUG Meeting Tomorrow

Samuel Tesla samuel.tesla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:15:38 PDT 2009

It's that time of the month again. This time we're going to have Matt
Secoske, and he's got a rather unconventional talk to give. Don't miss
this meeting!

The meeting is from 7-9PM with social time for 30 minutes beforehand.
As always, there will be pizza and soda.

Speaker: Matt Secoske
Topic: Ideas
Ideas. A broad topic to be sure and Omaha's very own, Matt Secoske,
will be coming to our meeting to discuss this very topic. Edge of your
seat excitement is expected. Plan to walk out with more ideas on
ideas. You don't want to miss this!

http://odynug.kicks-ass.org

Meeting location is UNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building Room 269
1110 South 67th Street
Omaha, NE