[Omaha.pm] Next meeting: Tue Aug 11, 2009

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Jul 23 16:08:15 PDT 2009

Formulating the agenda for next month:

    http://jays.net/wiki/ODynUG#Meetings.2C_Presentations

Call for presentations! Doing something interesting and willing to
talk about it? Great! Sign up! This month, or coming months, we'd
love to have you.

I'll prep an hour on 'Modern Perl Programming: Moose and Catalyst'.
Come see how the cool kids are doing development nowadays.    :)    I
have commit bits in both of those projects now, so hopefully I can do
passable introductory presentations.

See you there!

P.S.  I registered odlug.org, but haven't successfully wrestled my
ISP's troublesome Apache vhost config yet.