[Omaha.pm] Next meeting: Tuesday July 14 | Call for presentations

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Jul 6 08:53:42 PDT 2009

Hola,

Sam moved to San Francisco earlier than originally planned so he will
not be presenting next week.

What have you been working on lately? Are you willing to do a 5 minute
presentation? A longer one?

Please add to our wish list, volunteer list:

http://jays.net/wiki/ODynUG

---

In case we don't get a flood of other ideas, I'll be presenting:

MooseX::Workers
Forked process management with Perl5, Moose, and POE.
http://github.com/jhannah/moosex-workers/raw/master/doc/yapc2009/workers.pdf
http://search.cpan.org/~jhannah/MooseX-Workers-0.07/lib/MooseX/Workers.pm

See you there!  :)

---

Can whoever controls these domains tear them down please?

   http://odynug.blainebuxton.net/
   http://odynug.kicks-ass.org/

No point in having out-of-date information no one is maintaining out on
the interwebs.  :)

mobile: 578-3976