[Omaha.pm] Local toner refill/purchase?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Jan 20 20:15:31 PST 2009

My home laser printer -- a Brother HL-2700CN -- just ran out of blue
(cyan).  When I priced around last summer, it was $90+ to purchase a refill
kit, or $120 for a new cartridge.

Before I send my money out of town/state, does anyone have any
recommendations for a local supplier for either a replacement cartridge or
will do the refill?

I haven't checked the local office supply stores (Office Max, Staples,
Office Depot) - are they competitive with mail-order?

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal