[Omaha.pm] silly warnings

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Jan 15 11:18:57 PST 2009

Theodore Katseres wrote:
>  If you just want to turn warnings off the best you could get without
> re-coding the block would be to add C<no warnings;> after line 55.

>From this site URL: http://www.xav.com/perl/lib/Pod/perllexwarn.html
Looks like I need to wrapper line 55 like this:

55            } else {
56                ($value, $parm)=split(/\s+/,$line,2);
                  no warnings qw(uninitialized);
57                $myhash1{$section_name}{$parm} = $value;
                  use warnings qw(uninitialized);
58            }

When I get back to that project I'll give it a shot.

Thanks for the hint Theodore!

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal