[Omaha.pm] Test Questions

oak83 at cox.net oak83 at cox.net
Tue Jan 6 17:35:14 PST 2009

Thanks Dan,

Have not done any Perl since Creighton 10 years ago. Had a 36 question test and I was not sure on these. I have my framework code done to do the parsing I need at work. I had to beg to get an account on a test Suse 9 server.

At my last job I had Active State and Cygwin configured pretty good but the new job is a crappy Windows shop. Too many huge databases that need to be cubed.

Take Care,

Tom