[Omaha.pm] [odynug] Catalyst Workshop: 10-12 inches of snow?

Bachman, Sara sbachman at teksystems.com
Tue Dec 8 08:26:52 PST 2009

I figured that they would close UNO sometime today with the weather.  I
am good to reschedule any time.  Just let me know and I'll be there with
the food!

Sara Bachman TECHNICAL RECRUITER
9140 West Dodge Road, Suite 350, Omaha, NE 68114
888.395.9241  T 402.952.1567
F 402.952.1591
  <http://www.teksystems.com/>

  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sara-bachman/9/115/853>