[Omaha.pm] Yup, it's Student Lightning Talk Time in Omaha Again!

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Apr 21 06:08:08 PDT 2009

On Apr 20, 2009, at 9:29 PM, Robert Fulkerson wrote:
> It's that time of year again.  :)
>
> The Spring 2009 UNO CSCI 2850 (Programming on the Internet) class
> invites you to an evening of lightning talks on Perl programming,
> the Firefox web browser and other (mostly) web-related topics.

Excellent!! Thanks for the invite!

My wife's in Denver that week. I assume it's OK if my 12 year-old son
tags along with me?

> Why Perl is better than a girlfriend

Perl *is* my girlfriend.   :)

Did you end up doing anything with Catalyst or another web framework
this semester? I don't think I heard back from you, and I missed my
chance to bug you last Tuesday (you're too quick exiting).   :)