[Omaha.pm] April 14th Meeting: Double Feature

Samuel Tesla samuel.tesla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:34:12 PDT 2009

In an effort to accommodate both Bob Fulkerson's perl class and the
usual suspects that show up to the group, we're going to be moving the
meeting to room 252.

I'll put up a sign on the door at 269. Bob's going to try and wrap up
his class early so we can come in at 6:30 and do our socializing like
usual.

-- Samuel