[Omaha.pm] April 14th Meeting: Double Feature

Samuel Tesla samuel.tesla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:18:56 PDT 2009

Next week's meeting of the Omaha Dynamic Language User Group is going
to be an awesome one. We have not one, but two speakers in from out of
 town. It's a dynamic language double feature.

Randal Schwartz will be presenting the talk he's giving at Infotec,
"Seaside: your next web framework." Come learn about this exciting
framework that lets you bring the power of the smalltalk IDE to bear
on modern web application development.

Andy Lester will be giving his popular talk "Get Out Of Technical Debt
Now!" We all have technical debt in our projects: documentation that
doesn't get written, bugs that get forgotten, broken tests that get
ignored. Andy has a strategy for cleaning it up, and convincing your
management to let you do it.

Next week's meeting will be sponsored by the good folks at Tek
Systems, and they'll be providing pizza and pop.

http://odynug.kicks-ass.org

Meeting location is UNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building
1110 South 67th Street
Omaha, NE

-- Samuel