[Omaha.pm] Suggested XML modules...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Nov 30 13:19:22 PST 2008

Excellent, thanks for those links.

(The project I'm on has currently been using XML::Trivial, but it's
documentation and examples are cryptic and unenlightening...or maybe that
was the post-Thanksgiving brain fog.)

Dan

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 1:35 AM, Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2008, at 12:31 AM, Dan Linder wrote:
>
>  Are there any other XML handling modules that people are using (or have
>> used)?
>>
>> Any thoughts into the pros/cons about the module you're using (or the ones
>> you passed up)?
>>

> The Perl 5 Wiki has a list of dos and do nots.
>
> http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?recommended_xml_modules
>
> See also http://perl-xml.sourceforge.net/faq/
>
> xoxo,
> Andy
>

> --
> Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)